Location: Winnipeg, MB
ARxIUM – About our Company & Culture
ARxIUM is a healthcare technology firm with an industry-leading, innovative automation product in the Sterile Compounding/IV Automation called RIVA, along with a suite of other chiefly proprietary software and hardware solutions for hospital pharmacies, long-term care and the retail pharmacy markets.
Our Company has been providing innovative solutions in the pharmacy automation space for over ten years and currently serves customers in North America, Europe and Asia. We have offices in Winnipeg and the Chicago Area and work remotely in cities across North America and Europe.
In mid-2020, ARxIUM embarked on a company-wide business transformation project to accelerate profitable growth to enable its customers to digitize patient care and achieve the next level of performance with the help of our products. We implemented new systems and processes and developed and brought in new talent to drive transformation in many of our functions, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, HR, and Finance, strengthening our operations to better support ARxIUM’s growth.
Our teams reimagined new ways to work at ARxIUM as we advanced and solidified these changes in the new ARxIUM values. We strongly believe the Company’s accelerated growth is delivered by our team members consciously living our Company’s values every day. The ARxIUM’s Corporate values are:
· Teamwork: Leverage our collective genius through collaboration
· Growth: Always learn, grow, and share knowledge
· Agility: Respond rapidly and flexibly to achieve results
· Innovation: Innovate with a purpose to drive customer success
· Accountability: Take full ownership for all outcomes
· Quality: Deliver outstanding quality in everything we do
· Integrity: Demonstrate integrity in communications and actions
ARxIUM has kicked off a company-wide transformation project to enhance the capabilities within each of our functional areas.
We are seeking two (2) technical writers for a term of employment, lasting approximately 4 months. For the right candidate, one of these positions could become permanent. We are seeking experienced technical writers who will have responsibility for preparing all technical user, service and installation guides to support ARxIUM products.
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
• Working with our technical staff, you are responsible for preparation of user, service and installation manuals for company products.
• Research and develop an understanding of the end-user, service department and installation department’s requirements for the documents being generated.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers.
• Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in the electro-mechanical automation field is preferred.
• Experience working for a company that manufacturers their own products is preferred.
• Experience in an ISO or FDA cGMP Quality Management System would be an asset.
• Knowledge of computer based user documentation delivery methods.
• Extract information and grasp complex technical concepts through research, interviews, hands on product testing, training, and other methods, to prepare accurate, complete documentation.
• Ability to collect, organize and clarify technical information in a clear and logical manner.
• Ability to review and edit technical documentation written by other team members to ensure clarity and consistency.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must be organized and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Experience with Adobe FrameMaker required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products; Adobe product suite, Visio and other graphics applications.
Education and Experience:
• Diploma in Technical Communications or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Technical Writer with strong written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary, an opportunity to become a permanent employee of ARxIUM where you will enjoy the many benefits we have to offer to our permanent employees. They include an excellent employee health and welfare plan, generous PTO package, plenty of room for growth and career development. If you are keen and want to work for a growing, transforming company, please apply with a resume, indicating “technical writer” in the subject line to: email@example.com