Location: Winnipeg, MB
As part of the software development team, you will contribute to the Software Quality Assurance (SQA) process for new feature developments, software issue resolutions, and customer-specific software customizations. You will also participate in automated test development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The major responsibilities of this position:
• Design and document test plans
• Create, revise, execute, and document test scripts
• Perform functional and regression testing
• Document software defects using an issue tracking system
• Report test progress status
• Participate in product design reviews
• Develop and Implement automated test suites
• Develop software according to pre-defined design
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• Computer Engineering degree, Computer Science Degree, or technical college degree with relevant work experience.
• Experience with automated test development.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
• Test definition, document writing, issue tracking
• Unit test (NUnit or other)
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• C#, .NET, Win Forms and WPF
• SQL Server and relational databases
• Experience with test automation
• Strong communication skills and technical writing experience
• Familiarity with automation technology such as robotics, PLC’s mechanical actuators, and vision systems is a plus
• Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
ARxIUM offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a company match RRSP/DPSP, a generous paid time off (PTO) program, a profit sharing program and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence indicating “Software Tester – Winnipeg” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org