Location: Winnipeg, MB
ARxIUM – About our Company & Culture
ARxIUM is a healthcare technology firm with an industry-leading, innovative automation product in the Sterile Compounding/IV Automation called RIVA, along with a suite of other chiefly proprietary software and hardware solutions for hospital pharmacies, long-term care and the retail pharmacy markets.
Our Company has been providing innovative solutions in the pharmacy automation space for over ten years and currently serves customers in North America, Europe and Asia. We have offices in Winnipeg and the Chicago Area and work remotely in cities across North America and Europe.
In mid-2020, ARxIUM embarked on a company-wide business transformation project to accelerate profitable growth to enable its customers to digitize patient care and achieve the next level of performance with the help of our products. We implemented new systems and processes and developed and brought in new talent to drive transformation in many of our functions, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, HR, and Finance, strengthening our operations to better support ARxIUM’s growth.
Our teams reimagined new ways to work at ARxIUM as we advanced and solidified these changes in the new ARxIUM values. We strongly believe the Company’s accelerated growth is delivered by our team members consciously living our Company’s values every day. The ARxIUM’s Corporate values are:
- Teamwork: Leverage our collective genius through collaboration
- Growth: Always learn, grow, and share knowledge
- Agility: Respond rapidly and flexibly to achieve results
- Innovation: Innovate with a purpose to drive customer success
- Accountability: Take full ownership for all outcomes
- Quality: Deliver outstanding quality in everything we do
- Integrity: Demonstrate integrity in communications and actions
ARxIUM Finance Transformation
ARxIUM has kicked off a Finance Transformation Project to enhance the capabilities and capacity within our Finance team. The team is being increased in size with additional capabilities under a newly appointed Chief Financial Officer’s leadership.
As a Finance Assistant within the ARxIUM Controllership function, you will have specific responsibilities in accounts receivable, billing and collections, credit card reconciliation and will provide support and information for internal/external audits.
• Process incoming payments from customers in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Ensure accounts are collected on time by actively engaging with customers on any outstanding balance
• Monitor overdue accounts and work diligently with customers and other stakeholders to ensure collection
• Resolve issues related to customer enquiries such as payments, credits, and invoicing
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Manage expense reporting process including system (Concur), project & travel expense upload, audit reports, and reconciliation
• Prepare credit card statement reconciliation and entry
• Prepare and print cheques for vendor payments
• Prepare and provide information for the external audit and support compliance programs
• Provide support on various projects (e.g. simplification, system changes, policy implementation
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and collection regulations
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage expectations
• Hands-on experience in operating accounting software (Epicor preferred)
• Hands-on experience in operating travel and expense management tool (SAP Concur preferred)
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel in particular
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
Educational Background & Prior Experience:
• Business accounting degree or certificate.
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in finance/accounting in a business environment
• Proven working experience in accounts receivable and cash application