Field Service Representative – RIVA
Location: Toronto, ON
ARxIUM is a leader in the development of advanced pharmacy technology and solutions. Here you have the opportunity to work with the best experts in the pharmacy health systems sector paving the way with innovative automation hardware and software technologies.
ARxIUM has been providing innovative solutions in the pharmacy automation space for over twenty years and currently serves customers in North America, Europe and Asia. We have offices in Winnipeg and the Chicago Area and work remotely in cities across North America and Europe.
Required immediately, in the Toronto area, we are seeking a Field Service Representative – RIVA to join our team
ARxIUM Inc. is proud to offer successful candidates
• Competitive salary
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits along with Health Spending Account
• Company paid Life/ADD insurance
• Educational assistance
• Flexible work schedule
• Generous paid time off
• Employee referral program
• Free parking
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Diploma or degree in a technical field including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, computer, biomedical.
• 7+ years of direct field service (or equivalent) experience troubleshooting and repairing computerized electro-mechanical systems.
• 7+ years of experience working in a service capacity with direct customer interaction.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems and to read wiring schematics.
• Ability to use a multi-meter in troubleshooting electrical systems.
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing computerized electro-mechanical systems and robotic and/or automated systems.
• Serve as lead to assigned customers and under minimal direction complete troubleshooting, installation, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated instrumentation.
• Provide excellent and efficient customer service to RIVA, OptiFill or other Arxium supported equipment, along with technical training on products.
• Complete on-time and accurate: Preventative Maintenance, Field Modification Instructions (as needed), repairs reports, and product failures.
• Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business.
• Travel and outside normal business hours may be required to service products.
• Help with the development of preventative maintenance procedures and may assist and/or train less experienced Field Representatives.
Take a look at your potential career with ARxIUM and apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE would love to meet you!