Customer Support Specialist
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Summary of Position:
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing customers with courteous, professional and efficient service at all times. This position is responsible for all inbound customer calls. In addition, they handle all consumable, canister and part orders and resolves all issues/complaints discrepancies with customer.
• Responsible for all inbound customer calls. Handles all consumable, canister and part orders. Resolves all issues/complaints discrepancies with customer.
• Works with warehouse associates, customers and sales associates to ensure that the order process runs smoothly.
• Performs data entry for purposes such as processing orders, accessing previous orders and special orders, and providing customers with current prices; researches any other inquiries as requested.
• Answering service calls and checking the service voicemail queues. Adding escalation notes to existing calls including revised estimated time or arrival (ETA).
• May be responsible for the inventory management/control of the Company’s consumables housed offsite, including cycle counts and inventory counts.
• Responsible for following up with couriers and shipping companies regarding any missing or delayed shipments and resolving issues with customs clearance.
• May be responsible for posting cash receipts to open accounts receivable, identifying payment discrepancies and resolving them, analyzing customer’s accounts, and also responsible for collection calls and accounts statement distribution.
• May be responsible for checking accuracy and timing of all transactions processed by warehouse associates. Responsible for providing corrective actions when issues arise and ensuring corrective actions are followed through. Responsible for training and providing guidance for that position, being the point of contact for all issues on daily basis.
• Generate Canadian customer invoices for all consumables, canisters and parts orders to customers.
• Responsible for the coordination of drug samples movement between Canadian customers and the U.S. canister center.
• Responsible for the processing and timely closure of service orders in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Enter customer’s service contracts in system to track free canister recalibrations and contract expiry dates.
• Responsible for the management of all returned materials and parts to the distribution center. Process return merchandise authorization (RMA) and generate commercial invoices for return to U.S.
• Receive and check accuracy of all supplier invoices, follow up with suppliers on disputed items, forward invoices to accounts payables for payment.
• Responsible for resource requirement definition, scheduling that will include customer personnel, internal in-house technical staff and outside contractors.
• Manages project communication with the Company personnel, customer personnel and Field Service Representative (FSR).
• Leads project teams by developing project plans within guidelines and monitoring progress on project milestones.
• Generates timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues.
• Builds consensus among multiple groups/departments relative to project scope, task execution, staffing, and issue resolution.
• Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for improving efficiency, customer service operations, product delivery and expense reduction in projects.
• Completes and submits all administrative reports on time such as expense reports, project status reports, project plans and customer training and acceptance documents.
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to think strategically and act tactfully.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship building skills.
• Good decision, analytical and mathematical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Familiarity with the Company’s products and services.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Knowledge of computers to operate effectively with MS applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio; ability and desire to learn new proprietary applications.
• Healthcare experience is an asset.
• Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
Education and Experience:
This position requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires two (2) to four (4) years directly related experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a generous PTO plan and opportunity for advancement. Please submit your resume with “Customer Support Specialist” in the subject line to: email@example.com