Customer Support Representative (CSR) – Tier 1
Location: Winnipeg, MB
A Customer Support Representative Tier 1 is responsible for providing technical phone and remote support to internal and external ARxIUM customers throughout the United States, Canada and abroad.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides phone support to customers and Field Service Engineers in order to resolve software and hardware issues.
• Performs remote troubleshooting, datamining, log file analysis, and software patch installations.
• Supports a variety of interfaces and computer based robotic technologies, which automate medication dispensing and packaging in different pharmacy settings.
• Ensures that open support tickets have been generated upon receipt of support request from customer; researches customer issues; gathers history using data in CRM and/or other systems.
• Provides effective installation, preventive and corrective repair actions for on-site repairs of customer equipment.
• Represents ARxIUM to the customer and provides effective professional communication regarding customer problems.
• Escalates unresolved support requests to Tier 2, Supervisor and/or Manager, Customer Support Center in a timely manner when progress is not being made, so as to maintain customer service level agreements.
• Updates, reviews, and closes support tickets as required.
• Dispatches support requests to third party Field Service Engineers for onsite repairs when required.
• Adheres to ARxIUM policies and practices for customer service operations.
• Ensures personal technical competency in at least two product lines.
• Provides communication and information to others in order to understand technical product issues or operations that impact customer support.
• Must be able to work varied hours in the service center (including weekend and holiday support) when assigned.
• Must be able to accommodate some travel for on-site installations and training.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
This position requires broad training in fields such as computer science, systems engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, business administration, or similar vocations obtained through completion of a four year degree program. Normally requires a minimum of five (5) years previous experience in the related field including experience in customer service and phone support; experience with software, mechanics or robotics.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
• Outstanding phone support and customer management capabilities.
• General knowledge in a client/server environment; general network knowledge; knowledge of various remote access communications; interfacing; knowledge of handheld devices such as barcode scanners, bio-metric scanners, and touch screens.
• Electro-mechanical knowledge.
• Ability to describe/troubleshoot software issues and mechanical problems, as well as the interface workings between systems/devices using detailed workflow processes available through the CRM system.
• Good interpersonal skills, including strong relationship building skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• General analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Good organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with relational databases, T-SQL, SQL Server, Windows OS; Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; general office equipment knowledge such as printers, copiers, scanners and cameras.
• Experience with Inventory Management systems and software is a plus.
• Experience with TCP/IP, Mirth, EDI, C Sharp, VB, BAAN, Salesforce is a plus.
• Ability to build knowledge on ARxIUM products/services (gained through product progression through training, cross-training, retaining call ownership).
• Bilingual in English and French is an asset
ARxIUM offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a company match RRSP/DPSP, a generous paid time off (PTO) program, a profit sharing program and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence indicating “Customer Support Representative – Tier 1 – Winnipeg in the subject line to: email@example.com