Customer Service Representative – Tier 2 Bilingual
Location: Winnipeg, MB or Remote
A Customer Support Representative Tier 2 is a subject matter expert on our Company’s products and our Customers’ processes. They are responsible for providing advanced technical support, investigating, analyzing, in order to resolve complex support case escalations and communicate with customers. This role includes performing tasks related to departmental projects and operational support. This position could be located in our Winnipeg Office or can be worked remotely.
• Supports case escalation from Tier 1 support.
• Provides end-user support to pharmacy staff.
• Analyzes malfunctions in equipment and provides instructions to the on-site Field Service Representative to repair the equipment utilizing knowledge of mechanics/electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
• Interprets maintenance manuals, electrical schematics, and wiring diagrams.
• Maintains service documentation. Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all paperwork and reports.
• Liaisons with Product Development to determine solutions for unusual problems in the system.
• Maintaining expert-level knowledge of the Company’s Products.
• Query creation, reporting and analysis, including provision of quantitative operational metrics for measurement of efficiency, trends analysis and forecasting.
Timely communication with the Customer Support team regarding changes, system interruptions, new tools and documentation resources.
• Assists with department project initiatives, related reporting and documentation.
• Contributes to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity with focus on improving customer and employee experience.
• Provides assistance, mentoring, training to team members of the Customer Care Department.
• Willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet objectives and must be willing to travel.
• Flexible working hours are required, including nights and weekends.
• Broad technical knowledge base including mechanical, electrical and software including:
o Automated systems with sensors, servo motors, stepper motors, electrical grippers and robotic arms.
• Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Must have excellent computer skills. Proficiency with Database querying, Microsoft Office suite and experience with an incident management system.
• Must be familiar and/or trained with technical support know-how, blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine service procedures.
• Must work well within a team. Good customer service skills and adaptable to changing environments.
• Bilingual in English and French is required for this role.
• Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM software is preferable
• Microsoft Windows Operating Systems experience is preferred
• Network Topology and troubleshooting is preferred
• Have good written/reading communication skills.
• Beneficial to know Oracle, Microsoft SQL
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Diploma or Degree in computer science, mechanical, electrical, computer, biomedical engineering; or equivalent experience is desirable.
• Min 3 – 5 years of experience in a Technical Support role, Tier 2 preferred.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving environment.
• Experience in leading a small team is preferred.
• Experience in creating/updating Service Manuals, Troubleshooting guides and Knowledge base is preferred.