Location: Winnipeg, MB or Remote
The Contract Analyst supports the contracting team by reviewing and modifying contracts, templates, RFPs and other legal documents as well as assisting the Director of Compliance and Contracting with other legal matters.
• Maintain the contract database and all associated files.
• Organize and document contracting and proposal activities.
• Prepare and/or review contractual modifications, extensions and closeout documents.
• Review and approve sworn declarations, complex contract redlines, and complex RFP responses.
• Maintain a list of contract modifications in progress.
• Manage contract review and modification priorities.
• Develop new contract templates and review and approve recommended changes to existing templates.
• Assist with maintaining Provincial and US State registrations.
• Provide support to Director and Contract Administrators as needed
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• A law degree, business degree or diploma and/or paralegal training
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
• Must be proficient in contract development, contract standards and legal terminology.
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• Must be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and be capable of adapting to shifting priorities in the daily workload.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• French/English bilingual skills are strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Experience with SalesForce.com would be an asset.
• Must have experience contracting with the US Government.
ARxIUM offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a company match RRSP/DPSP, a generous paid time off (PTO) program, a profit sharing program and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence indicating “Contract Analyst” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org