Location: Winnipeg, MB
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, who can provide administrative support to the organization, the management team, and others within our organization. This position would be well suited for someone who is newly graduated from an Administrative Assistant program and who has the willingness and desire to learn new skills.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Accept deliveries and distribute as required.
• Open, organize, sort and distribute internal and external mail.
• Scan, copy and file documents as required.
• Maintain office supplies.
• Maintain employee photo directory.
• Maintain building access control system (proximity cards) including setting up new employees, distributing and collecting visitor cards, and deactivating cards.
• Lead or provide support for the organization of meetings and special events. Proactively plan ahead for seamless execution.
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Complete special projects as assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential; must be able to deal effectively with executives, customers and people at all levels of the organization
• Proficient in the use of personal computers. Command of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
• High personal energy, integrity and common sense
• Ability to plan and prioritize work activities effectively
• Ability to achieve a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness in work
• Commitment to excellence in work and services delivered
• High degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Friendly, courteous and professional demeanor
• Excellent command of the English language is required
• French language skills would be an asset
• This is an in-office position, remote work is not available
Education & Experience
• Graduate of a recognized Administrative Assistant program or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Customer service experience would be an asset
• French/English bilingual skills would also be an asset
We offer a competitive salary, and an opportunity for growth and career development. We offer an excellent employee health and welfare plan, generous PTO package, educational reimbursement to name a few of our benefits. If you are keen and want to work for a growing, transforming company, please apply with a resume, indicating “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to: email@example.com