Account Manager – RIVA
Location: Winnipeg, MB or Remote
Summary of Position:
The Account Manager is responsible for the overall execution and implementation of all sold customer projects, revenue projections and project schedules. They are also responsible to manage customer relationships, be a conduit for other departments, be the voice of the customer internally and manage their team. The primary product line focus will be RIVA, which is a fully automated IV compounding system designed to reliably and accurately prepare IV syringes and bags in hospital pharmacies
RIVA addresses the issues of safety for the patient and the pharmacy technician, overall efficiency in the pharmacy and the ongoing challenges of a changing regulatory environment. RIVA has become the pharmacy fulfillment standard when it comes to safety, effectiveness and precision.
• Manages customer relationships including assisting other departments with inquires or outstanding issues.
• Be the voice of the customer internally
• Responsible for assigning projects to their team members and the overall project management of key accounts.
• Perform administrative functions including: vacation requests, expense approvals, employee reviews and disciplinary issues. Responsible for recruiting and performance management of direct reports; ensures they are poised to meet the company objectives and goals; provides development opportunities, coaching and mentorship.
• Manages the overall customer integration project, ensures projects remain on-time and on budget; performs ongoing project assessments, makes project revisions, and provides regular status updates to management.
• Manages the financial aspects of the projects to include forecasting monthly revenue, managing the expense line, and develops business plans to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
• Remains knowledgeable of all product and service offerings and understands how they work together.
• Provides fiscal leadership and continuous quality improvement principles and processes to improve quality and minimize operational expenses.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Understanding and familiarity with server, network, and computer hardware concepts and functionality.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Develops a strong team through training and effective organizational development practices.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage aggressive timelines and pay close attention to detail; analytical.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; excellent presentation and group facilitation skills.
• Ability to participate and drive major organizational change and operational initiatives.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including high energy level, maturity, and creativity.
• Excellent leadership, relationship building and teambuilding skills.
• Ability to lead and energize multidiscipline work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques to respond to business needs.
• Excellent ability to train, develop, mentor and coach direct reports
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Visio, and Project), Share Point/OneSource.
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience:
This position requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Minimum of at least two (2) years of experience working with a hospital and/or health-system pharmacy environment; knowledge of hospital and/or health-system pharmacy workflow and processes is required. Previous experience with healthcare IT applications/integration experience and familiarity with healthcare IT nomenclature; certification in project management and/or degree in relevant technology field preferred; normally requires a minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible related experience, including at least two of (2) years of experience at a management level.
If you are smart, hardworking, have great ideas, and want to play a crucial role in the modern-era pharmaceutical industry, then join our team! ARxIUM offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a company match RRSP, a very generous paid time off program and opportunity for personal and professional growth. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in the ARxIUM Employee Profit Sharing Bonus Plan, intended to give employees the opportunity to increase their earnings by contributing to the profitability of ARxIUM.
Please apply with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Account Manager (RIVA) in the subject line.